Tech Rangers, Pershing Rifles, ROTC Band, Sponsors and Other Drill Teams
Sponsored by the ROTC Alumni Association
Please join us for a day of reminiscing, fellowship and fun. Come back to campus and socialize with other ROTC alumni and current cadets.
Meet and hear from the new PMS.
DO YOU REMEMBER?
- Attending orienteering meets at Standing Stone State Park
- Competing in 4th Regimental Drill Meets
- Marching in the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Rappelling off Tucker Stadium
- Going to Camp TIFA
FRIDAY, NOV. 3
- 4 p.m. - Informal social gathering, Country Inn & Suites Hospitality Room
SATURDAY, NOV. 4
- 9 a.m. - Parade watch with Ralph’s Donuts, 2nd floor lobby, Roaden University Center, 1000 N. Dixie Ave.
- Noon - Lunch with ROTC, Tailgate Park, parking lot on the west side of Tucker Stadium.
- 6 p.m. - Informal dinner, lobby, Ray Morris Hall, corner of 7th St. and Stadium Dr.
A block of rooms is reserved until Oct. 15 at Country Inn & Suites, 1151 S. Jefferson Ave., Cookeville. Phone: 931-525-6668.
Ask for the TTU ROTC Reunion rate when you call the hotel to make your reservation. The rooms are $89.
Connect with ROTC alumni
Connect and communicate with ROTC alumni before and after the reunion.
- ROTC Alumni website: www.tntech.edu/armyrotc/alumni
- ROTC Alumni Facebook page: facebook.com/TNTechROTCAlumni
PURCHASE A REUNION T-SHIRT
- Gray short sleeve T-shirt with the ROTC Alumni logo, sizes S - 3XL, $20-$24
- Gray long sleeve T-shirt with the ROTC Alumni logo, sizes S - 5XL, $27-$32
T-shirts MUST be pre-ordered. No additional shirts will be for sale at the event.
Order shirts at order.universitytees.com/bird_banks/22881/signups/new
REGISTER FOR THE REUNION TODAY!
Registration for this event has closed. Thank you for your interest in attending. If you have questions, please call the Crawford Alumni Center at 931-372-3205 or 1-800-889-8730.