Members of the Class of 1967 are invited back to Tech for their Golden Grad Reunion, Nov. 2-4, 2017.
Look for a reunion packet with more information to arrive in mid-August.
At your reunion, you'll get to:
- Catch up with classmates and recall memories of your time at Tech
- Be inducted into the Golden Grad Society and receive a medallion from President Phil Oldham
- Meet current deans and administrators and hear about the exciting things happening at Tennessee Tech
- Tour the campus and see newly renovated buildings and new construction
- Participate in Homecoming activities and be recognized at the football game
- Take home a keepsake memory book
- Leave with wonderful memories that you'll cherish for years
Communicate with other Class of 1967 alumni on Facebook: facebook.com/tntechalumni/events
We are excited about your reunion and look forward to seeing you!
Thursday, Nov. 2
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Check-in, Alumni Building, 705 N. Dixie Ave.
- 4:30 p.m. – Reception, Bryan Fine Arts Building, lobby
- 5:30 p.m. – Banquet, Bryan Fine Arts Building, lobby
- 7:30 p.m. – Faculty Jazz Ensemble Concert, Bryan Fine Arts Building, Wattenbarger Auditorium
Friday, Nov. 3
- 9 a.m. – Brunch, Walton House
- 10 a.m. – Guided Campus Tour
- 11:30 a.m. – Luncheon, Memorial Gym, Main Floor
- 1 p.m. – Medallion Ceremony, Jere Whitson Hall, Backdoor Playhouse
- 3 p.m. – Science Building Groundbreaking Ceremony
Saturday, Nov. 4
- 10 a.m. – Homecoming Parade Watch Party, Roaden University Center, 2nd floor lobby
- 11 a.m. – Homecoming Tailgate, Tailgate Park
- 1:30 p.m. – Football Game: TTU vs. APSU. The Class of '67 will have a special seating area and be recognized during the game.
CLASS OF 1967 GIFT
Since 1993, it has been the tradition for each Golden Grad class to present a class gift to the university. This year, the Crawford Alumni Center asks the Class of 1967 to support the TTU Alumni Legacy Scholarship and the next generation of Tech alumni. Gifts of any size will make an impact.
To make a gift, please click here.
We are creating a memory book for members of the Class of 1967, filled with old and new photos of you and your classmates, favorite memories of Tech and your professors, photos of what was going on at Tech during your time here, news about Tech today and updates of your lives since graduation.
A complimentary copy of the Class of 1967 Memory Book is available to every reunion attendee as a celebration of your life both here at Tech and since you've graduated. Additional books will be available for purchase.
Included in the packet you'll receive in the mail is a Memory Book Form. We will create a personal page in the book for each class member who submits a form.
- Return the form along with a recent photo of yourself to: Tennessee Tech University, Crawford Alumni Center, Box 5157, Cookeville, TN 38505, OR
- Complete the form and submit a photo online at alumni.tntech.edu/memory-book-form.
In addition to the photo for your personal page, we welcome copies of photos from your days at Tech as well as other recent photos. You may send the copies via mail or submit them online at the link above.
We must receive your Memory Book Form and photos by Friday, Sept. 22, to be included in the book.
To register for the reunion online, please complete the form below. If you have a special food request, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten free or food allergies, please indicate which in the blank provided on the registration form.
Please call the Crawford Alumni Center at 931-372-3205 or 1-800-889-8730, if you have questions or would like assistance.