Friday, April 13, 2018
Leslie Town Centre, 1 W. First St., Cookeville
Reception at 5:30 p.m., dinner at 6:30 p.m., ceremony to follow
Light hors d'oeuvres, mock champagne, soft drinks, beer and wine.
A spring menu of grilled romaine caesar salad, petite filet and ale-braised chicken thigh, smashed garlic potatoes, grilled asparagus, panna cotta. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and other special options upon request.
THIS YEAR'S AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Outstanding Young Alumnus Award: Scott Stallings
- Outstanding Service Award: Dick Murphy
- Outstanding Philanthropy Awards: Ottis Phillips and John Rose
- Distinguished Alumnus Award: Walter E. Derryberry
- Special Recognition: Dr. Leo McGee and Vice President Marc Burnett
The ceremony will feature a performance by the Tech Chorale.
Cost is $40 per person. Business attire is suggested.
Call the Crawford Alumni Center at 931-372-3205 or 1-800-889-8730, if you would like additional information.
Reservations have closed for this event. Thank you for your interest in attending.