Read interesting news and find helpful links.
- Join the new Tennessee Tech Alumni Book Club.
- Learn about the products and services available for Tennessee Tech alumni.
- Register to receive The ALUMNUS, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Read the latest Tennessee Tech news.
- View Visions magazine online.
- Follow President Oldham's blog, "From Phil."
- Request an academic transcript or a replacement diploma (PDF).
- Update your alumni record, if you have an address, phone or email change, a new job or an accomplishment, a marriage or an addition to your family.
Attend an event near you!
View information about an upcoming event or register.
- May 3, 2018
Tennessee Tech Ring Ceremony
- May 5, 2018
Read about past events.
Read about our awesome alumni.
Cameron Ringenberg, '15 metals, has combined his creativity and the interdisciplinary education he received at Tennessee Tech to build a career he loves.
Alumni Award Recipients
Alumni awards are given to individuals who have demonstrated professional excellence by achieving success and recognition such as to effect great pride among the faculty, students, and alumni of TTU.
2018 Golden Eagle Lovebirds
Karen Nelson Savage, marketing '91, and Chris Savage, civil engineering '94
Karen's story: "In the 80s there were not co-ed dorms, but there were, however, brother and sister dorms. I was a resident of White Hall and Chris lived in Miller Hall. The resident leaders of our dorms planned activities for us to do together. We met at one of these activities and became fast friends. We had so much in common and spent time together hanging out most every day and also on weekends. I remember telling a friend that I could never date him because he was too much like a brother to me. Luckily, those feelings changed for both of us, as we soon realized that our friendship had blossomed into so much more. One night, Chris called me from the lobby to come check him in, and when I got there he had a single red rose. He handed it to me and said, "Would you like to go out on a date with me on Thursday night?" Of course, I said "yes!" We dated for six months and became engaged, and then after a year of engagement, we were married in 1989--28 years ago this past August. We both have fond memories of late night strolls on the TTU campus, snow ball fights in the quad, watching movies in the dorm lobby, and ball games. Getting an exceptional education was definitely the key attraction we both initially had, but we got so much more! We got each other!"